Wednesday 8 June 2011

The La's - Kitchen Tape

This is a collection of La's demos from 1990-ish, just after their solitary album was released. None of the songs here have been officially released, which makes this a worthwhile donwload. Or it would, if it wasn't for the stumbling block that is the rather poor sound quality. This will put a lot of people off, although some of the songs have worse sound quality than others. It is very much listenable, but casual fans needn't bother. There is also a fair few failed takes of songs, but but despite these there are still 8 complete versions of songs; highlights include Was It Something I Said, I Am The Key, and Tears In The Rain. Only really recommended to serious La's fans, but to the initiated this is an excellent download.


When Will I See You Again
Our Time
Robberman
She Came Down In The Morning (Take 1)
She Came Down In The Morning
Was It Something I Said (Take 1)
Was It Something I Said
It's Impossible (Take 1)
It's Impossible
Tears In The Rain (Take 1)
Tears In The Rain
I Am The Key
Go Go Daddy (Take 1)
Go Go Daddy

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwv6qmpzmz2n3p9

No comments:

Post a Comment